HO- 0751 4010133 -9993310133, 9893694946 , 9039080133, 9039060133
E mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For MBBS Admission Abroad more information visit or online free Registration: www.canbedoctor.com & www.goldindiaeducation.org
Apply Education Loan online:- www.vidyalakshmi.co.in & Portal: www.scholarship.gov.in
In India there are approximate 370 medical colleges that proffer 50,000 MBBS seats between them. Despite of having the most number of seats all the students are not being that lucky charm to get an admission in medical. The reason behind this is the half of the seats are allotted to private colleges and each of that seat cost 50 lack capitation each..! The figure is definitely astounding and that is the reason that students are biased towards other countries that offer the same level of standards in terms of education, accommodation and significance of the degree. Philippines is a perfect spot to study MBBS. Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which helps students from all over world. Students going to study MBBS will feel at home as the Filipinos are great hosts. They will are incredibly cordial and polite. The Philippines boasts of safe country and ensures secured living for the other students who come to study on MBBS in Philippines. Among them MBBS inPhilippines is being the first choice of the Indian student as Philippinescaters MBBS course at a very affordable rates along with caters numerous advantages in contrast to other countries.
1. The MD in Philippines is recognized and approved as an equivalent course to the MBBS by the MCI (Medical Council of India) who has established and maintain uniform standards of medical education.
2. Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and also have listed in the WHO, IMED and ECFMG medical education directories.
3. Professors in the Philippines universities are coming from different countries, including USA and India who are highly qualified and experienced in the allied field.
4. Philippines medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrollment.
5. Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble. The other advantage of the similar climate is, people having the same pattern of disease which aids to the Indian students who want to practice in India.
6. There is no any donation required to enroll in Philippines medical college, unlikely to Indian medical colleges.
7. Philippines follows US education system that opens numerous opportunities to make a career in English speaking countries inclusive of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
8. The English medium of instruction diminishes the barrier of learning the native language and helps to concentrate only on the study.
9. All the medical colleges in Philippines emphasis on practice over theorygive you greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
10. The entire faculty of the Philippines medical colleges is co-operative and ready to help you in every query.
11. As the MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by MCI, you can practice in India after completing the MCI registration formalities.
12. The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
13. The living cost at Philippines is very less compare to other along with there is very mere difference in Philippines currency and Indian currency that makes Philippines more affordable.
14. We have a large number of messes and team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.
15. India and Philippines both havea tropical climate that helps you to quickly adjust to the Philippines climate.
16. Listed on the 12th as the most populous country in the world, hence you will have greater opportunity to practice with a varied and large number of patients.
17. You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
18. If you are planning to migrate at US, there is good news for you. The student can crack the USLME parts I and II in Philippines only under the guidance of medical professors.
19. Philippines is also renowned country for MD, the students coming from US, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Japan and South Korea is an evidence of it.
20. If we look at the data of past years and today, the number of Indian students enrolling for MBBS in Philippines are drastically increased shows its worthiness.
21. Excellent flight connectivity from India offers easy commutation throughout the year
22. Philippines embassy is very liberal, that means it is easy to obtain a student visa and quick processing of documentation.
23. To study MBBS in Philippines approx 20,000 students enroll every yearthatshowsprominence of the Philippines is not only limited to the India.
24. Universities of the Philippines not only prepare for medical practice, but also prepare students for the MCI screening test.
25. In Philippines getting an admission in Manila would be the best for foreign students as it is the most secure city in the world in terms of crime.
The Philippines is renowned country for medical colleges, there are several medical colleges which all are regulated by the CHED stands for commission on higher education and follows US education system throughout the course that is developed by centering core development of each student that incorporates theories, practical, technology, research videos, seminars, problem dealing, communication skill and much more. The high competitive environment of colleges for MBBS in Philippines has enticed each to augment the quality of education, facilities and other needs of the student.
Based on the passing student ratio, government of the Philippines has listed top ten medical colleges in the Philippines, but in a quest of universities that are more likable for foreign students, we as foreign education consultant profoundly inspect each university and list out top universities of the Philippines which are:
|147||Philippines||Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine|
|148||Philippines||AMA School of Medicine|
|149||Philippines||Angeles University Foundation|
|150||Philippines||Ateneo de Zamboanga University|
|151||Philippines||Baguio Central University|
|152||Philippines||BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE|
|153||Philippines||Cagayan State University Tuguegarao (Carig)|
|154||Philippines||Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine|
|155||Philippines||Cebu Institute of Medicine|
|156||Philippines||Central Philippine University|
|157||Philippines||Davao Medical School Foundation|
|158||Philippines||De La Salie University Health Sciences Campus|
|159||Philippines||Dona Remedos Trinidad Medical Foundation|
|160||Philippines||Emilo Aguinaldo College, Manila|
|161||Philippines||Far Eastern University Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation|
|162||Philippines||FEU Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation|
|163||Philippines||Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine|
|164||Philippines||Lyceum Northwestern University|
|165||Philippines||Manila Central University|
|166||Philippines||Our Lady of Fatima University (Fatima Medical Science Foundation) Valenzuela|
|168||Philippines||Saint Louis University|
|169||Philippines||San Beda College|
|171||Philippines||Southwestern University Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine|
|172||Philippines||Southwestern University, Urgello, Cebu City, Philippines|
|173||Philippines||St. Lukes College of Medicine William H. Quasha Memorial|
|174||Philippines||St. Paul University,Philippines|
|175||Philippines||University of Northern Philippines|
|176||Philippines||University of Perpetual Help (Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University)|
|177||Philippines||University of Perpetual Help Rizal|
|178||Philippines||University of Saint La Salle|
|179||Philippines||University of Santo Tomas|
|180||Philippines||University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center|
|181||Philippines||University of the Philippines Manila|
|182||Philippines||UV Gullas College of Medicine|
|183||Philippines||VirgenMilagrosa University Foundation|
|184||Philippines||West Visayas State University|
|186||Philippines||Zamboanga Medical School Foundation|
MD(MBBS) In Philippines For Indian Students - Save 80% Tuition FeesWhy are you interested to study MD (MBBS) In Philippines? Have you done enough research before you have decided to study Medicine in Philippines. If you have not done that, information in this webpage will help you to identify the right Philippines medical college for your medical education.MBBS in Philippines | Direct Admission, Low Fees for Indian Students Study MBBS in Philippines - admission open for MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students at MCI approved MBBS in Philippines Medical Universities. Low Fees.Study MBBS in Philippines, admission for mbbs in Manila (Philippines). Best Medical Infrastructure, Food, Accommodation for Indian Studetns with 100% guidance from most reputed foreign education consultant MBBS in Philippines is getting popular among Indian students who do not wish to study an additional language such as required in MCI recognized medical colleges or universities in China or European countries like Russia. This is due to the fact that, Philippines is an English speaking country. More than 95% of the people .
Study MBBS In Philippines, Study in Philippines, MBBS Admission in Philippines, Direct Admission In Top Universities In Philippines, Top Medical Universities Philippines, LOW TUITION FEE, ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2018-2019, Study Abroad, MBBS Abroad, Study MBBS Abroad